Actions being dropped from Freshcaller Routing Automation

In my Freshcaller custom app there are two actions, whenever a call comes in the routing automation gets triggered and my action is invoked as expected but the call is being directly sent to Invalid Input and the action is being dropped immediately , I have also logged the input which is being passed to the action but the logs are not displayed, it is as if the action is not invoked at all. I tried by passing the input locally I am getting the expected response.

"DealerRoutingHandler": {
"display_name": "matches any contact field",
"parameters": {
  "$schema": "http://json-schema.org/draft-04/schema#",
  "type": "object",
  "properties": {
    "input": {
      "type": "string"
    }
  },
  "required": [
    "input"
  ]
},
"response": {
  "type": "object",
  "properties": {
    "routingHandler": {
      "type": "string"
    }
  }
},
"description": "matches any contact field"

}

Result which I send back from the action:
{ "data": { "response": "Dealer-Central", "app_variables": {} } }

@Chris_Blesson What are you trying to do with Routing Automation?

Make sure you have configured the routing automation on the UI with Call Workflows to accept the appropriate input as shown below.

Hi Arjun, thanks for the help. In my case my I am passing the Phone number input to my actions, but my problem here is in some cases the action is not triggered at all. I am not able to see the logs, but if I try the same after sometime it is working as expected. The app actions are not triggered everytime.

1 Like

@Chris_Blesson

Could you recall when this has occurred to your app? We can check with :freshcaller: team.

Please do specify if you have seen any pattern or any certain condition when actions are not triggered.

I will meanwhile try to engage with :freshcaller: team.

Hi @Saif,

This occured to me on 27/05/2021, I was testing the app around 8:30 to 9:00 PM IST. The pattern I see is that the initial set of calls are dropped without invoking the actions. If I try after sometime for the same test case the app works fine.

1 Like