Application works when tested in Production, but not when installed

Hi @Zach

Good day! Hope you are safe and well. The issue has been identified on the Freshservice product side. The team has also shared the backlog reference num in the ticket and you should be able to access it / track it’s progress :slight_smile: Unfortunately, since this is an important event I would recommend not to address it with a workaround. On the other hand, we can try to rethink the solution from the ground-up based on the available features. We have the Freshservice REST APIs and other platform features like SMI, Product events, Data storage, Request methods that can be leveraged to build a new solution. However, it is only a suggestion and I would request you to validate if a combination of those can act as an alternate solution.

Good day @Zach,

This issue has been fixed. Now you can directly write your core logic inside app.activated. You don’t have to use ticket.propertiesLoaded event anymore! :slight_smile:

The appropriate changes are made to the developer documentation as well. Let me know if it works as intended.