Calling event is not triggered in some scenarios

calling event to handle click2 call is not getting triggered at all from following places

1. recent activites
    steps to reproduce
    a. go to any lead
    b. go to recent activites
    c. click on number showing in any activity if there is no recent activity add a call log and then repeat steps b and c
  2. timeline feeds
    steps to reproduce
    a. go to any lead
    b. click on view all corresponding to recent activites
    c. click on number showing in any activity if there is no recent activity add a call log and repeat steps b and c
    freshsales_calling_issue1|690x388

code -

var client;
$(document).ready( function() {
    app.initialized()
        .then(function(_client) {
            client = _client;
            client.events.on("app.activated",
                function() {
                    console.log("app activated");
                    client.events.on("calling", handlec2cevent);
            });
        });
});

function openModal() {
    client.interface.trigger('showModal', {title: 'Add Integration Action', template: 'modal.html'});
}

function closePopup() {
    client.instance.close();
}

function handlec2cevent(){
               console.log("handlec2cevent")
            }

complete code - first.zip - Google Drive

Hey Gourav,

I could see the event name mentioned in your code as “calling”. User defined events are not supported in events API. Kindly refer the documentation for the list of supported events in events API.
Freshsales Documentation link : Events

Hey Mughela,
calling event is not custom user defined events. It is event supported by Freshsales to implement click to call.
It is not mentioned in the Freshsales documentations.It should have been mentioned.
Please refer this document which was shared to us by Freshsales PDM https://drive.google.com/file/d/16CJPSj7WeXEJgW3cZI1e3_ZCv8URP_18/view?usp=sharing

Hi,
Any update here?
@Raviraj

Hi,
please update here

Hi Gourav,

In the given document, there’s no mention of which are the supported pages for this event. So, we are not sure if these pages are intended to work with this event.

I will pass this feedback to the product team via a bug ticket as this event is not working from the mentioned pages and keep this thread updated upon any updates on it. Usually, we do not get the ETA for the feedback on the product immediately. I will update after I get the ETA on this or the confirmation if it was intentional.

Thank you!