Data Api's not working in Freshservice's "new ticket" page

Hi Team,
I was unable to use the data api’s in freshservice’s “new ticket” page. When I try using it Iam getting message: “Request timed out!” error in all of my freshservice accounts.

1 Like

I am also having this issue when trying to get ticket data for an app running in the new ticket page background.

1 Like

Hey @Manigandan_Ravi, @Zach

Hope you guys are doing good.

Data API is scoped to the data of the current page! That’s the reason data API is not accessible in new ticket page! Only global data APIs are available across all app locations.

If you guys could tell us the scenario, let us check together of we have a solution.

Hi @velmurugan,
I get the same “request timed out” error when trying to get loggedInUser details which is a global data Api

Hey @velmurugan, I am trying to gather the same data “loggedInUser” from the new ticket page background. I also keep getting a “request timed out” error in the console as well as an “Error” notification in freshservice sandbox.

@velmurugan Ok now it seems to be working. I didn’t change anything. Simply started the app to test so that I could get the error log for you and it is working now. I can get the loggedInUser information to populate in the console.

1 Like

Hi @velmurugan,
The issue seems to be fixed now. BTW thanks for the update @Zach

1 Like