Feature not available error in CTI phone calls in freshsales suite

We are trying to update the call solution but facing the issue in API response. Because of this error, the App Review process is stuck in testing the app for 2 months.

Please find the request below.

{ method: 'POST',
  url:
   'https://techaffinity16.myfreshworks.com/crm/sales/api/cti_phone_calls',
  headers:
   { authorization: 'Token token=xxxxx',
     'content-type': 'multipart/form-data;' },
  formData:
   { phone_call:
      '{"call_direction":true,"targetable_type":"contact","targetable":{"last_name":"Knowlarity_Authentication_Test","mobile_number":"+910000000001"},"note":{"description":"Authentication ticket from knowlarity"}}' },
  json: true }

{ errors: { code: 403, message: [ 'feature_not_available' ] } }

Hi @Konanki_Prakash

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please try this https://domain.myfreshworks.com/crm/sales/api/phone_calls and let me know if it works?

Regards,
Mughela Chandresh

1 Like

Hi @Mughela_Chandresh ,
we are using the cti_phone_calls API because it was shared by the Freshworks team itself. it has the capability that accept the user id as well and it creates impersonate user call log. phone_calls also we tried but its not working

Hi Team,
Any update on this ?

Hi Team, Any one knows about it ?

Hi Team, we have blocked the because of this is there any solution for this ?

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know about it?

Hi @Konanki_Prakash

Appreciate your patience in constantly following up. But unfortunately, we are dependant on the Freshsales API team to get you accurate answers. While I check with the Freshsales team myself, I would recommend you also to raise a ticket with crm-support@freshworks.com

I was able to get help from the Freshsales team on this. The team suspects that your account may be on a different plan. (Freshmarketer Growth Plan). You will need Freshsales Growth Plan and above to access this API endpoint, @Konanki_Prakash

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.