Freshworks co<div/> Hackathon

img

In conjunction with the Freshworks Upskill Program, we are calling all the application developers globally to come and build apps on the Freshworks developer Platform.

The co <div/> hackathon presents an opportunity for developers to address practical business solutions on the Freshworks developer platform.

Build apps for your favorite Freshworks products and get a chance to win exciting cash prizes (and some swag!). Join us from June 1 - June 5, 2020 to Hack and build apps that solve CX business problems.

In case you missed the workshop sessions, you can browse through the on-demand sessions available on the Freshworks upskill program page

We can’t wait to see what you build! :sparkles:

Register Now

Instructions

Guidelines

• The app would be built using the V2 version of our platform.
  • The app would primarily use platform features wherever possible.
  • GitHub links to the app and demo screenshots+ videos will be submitted as a working version of the app. be careful not to upload the API keys, passwords, and other sensitive information in plain text to GitHub repository.

Please submit your app at the earliest; the latest before 5th June.

What’s in it for me?

:gem:

1st Prize - $750

:dark_sunglasses:

2nd Prize - $500

:drum:

3rd Prize - $250

*Note: We welcome startups, independent developer teams, freelancers, students to participate. * Freshworks co

Hackathon

1 Like

Can I use a AWS educate account?? Because I don’t have a credit card.

Hey Richard,

Hope you are doing good!

AWS account is not a mandatory for the hackathon. Should you need any services or servers for your app, you’re more than welcome to use your AWS educate account or any other cloud provider for that matter!

3 Likes

Is it mandatory to integrate with Freshworks products in the project ?

Hi @Manojvarma131

If your question is whether is it mandatory to create an app that runs in Freshworks developer platform, then yes!

If its whether you should create an app that integrates with only freshworks products, not necessarily, you can create an app that integrates any third party platform with a Freshworks product