Here is your pop quiz:
Why do programmers prefer dark mode? Scroll down for the answer.
Freshdesk SDK EAP
Technology innovation is starting to explode and open-source software is really at the heart of this explosion. We are excited to announce that our developer platform team will be participating in this year’s Hacktoberfest.
Incident Updates Category
We understand the pain of frequently flooding your inbox! In order to not spam you, we recently added an incident update category on our developer forum. You get to choose which category you want to hear about from us. Here are the instructions to subscribe to the categories:
- Go to https://community.developers.freshworks.com/c/app-development/incident-updates
- Click on the bell icon.
- Choose whichever fits your desire to get notified from the top 3 options. We recommend clicking on at least one option and more if you wish.
Here are a few tips for the month:
- See how routing automation works in Freshcaller using the new Custom Actions code recipe.
- Check out the various ways to validate API keys in your app’s iparams page.
- When should you use the auto-update feature while submitting a new version of your app to the Marketplace?
- Freshservice V2 APIs are now rate-limited per-minute as opposed to per-hour. Have you updated your apps yet?
- Freshdesk now supports enabling multiple Full-Page apps at a time!
Story of the month!
We are excited to share the story of how we built our Marketplace App Gallery! Have you ever wondered how we built an in-product and website experience? Well, check it out here.
Understanding what makes our developers click, and learning how we can maintain a healthy relationship is key to a successful partnership. We look forward to your suggestions for our newsletter. My inbox is always open! Write soon!
Are you still scratching your head for that answer?
Answer: Programmers prefer dark mode ‘cause light attracts bugs