FreshworksCRM Custom Module - Is there a way that we could add attachments to custom module?

Hi All,

I have a use case where we need to add an attachment to a custom module record. Is there any API to add attachments?

Am able to add files to the custom modules and am able to get it in API response too. But I couldn’t find an API to create it.

Thanks,

Hi @kaustavdm, can you help here or point it to someone who can answer? Thanks!

@Janani Sorry about the delay here and in the related thread you had posted. We are waiting to hear back from the freshsales suite team. I have nudged them again, and I will update you as soon as I hear something.

1 Like

@Janani Just heard back from the freshsales suite team. Unfortunately, there are no public APIs today to add attachments to Custom Modules.

If you are building an app, there might be alternative solutions to achieve what you need. This will involve storing the attachments in an external service and maintaining a mapping between records. The exact implementation will depend on the details of your use case.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.