Getting error: Please upload the appropriate app package for the selected product

I"m getting following error when trying to upload a very basic test app. I can’t tell what might be wrong. Seems its a valid freshsales app

here is the zip package I’m using to test. Bast I can tell its for the Freshsales product

The manifest file is as follows:

{
  "platform-version": "2.0",
  "product": {
    "freshsales": {}
  }
}

and the only other file that I think might be relavant is server.js file:

exports = {
  events: [
    { event: "onCustomModuleCreate", callback: "onCustomModuleCreateCallback" }
  ],
  onCustomModuleCreateCallback: function(payload) {
    console.log("Logging arguments from onCustomModuleCreate event: " + JSON.stringify(payload));
  }
};

Any tips as to what I might be doing wrong would be apprecaited.

1 Like

Hi @stevemc,

I think you are trying to upload a Freshsales for the Freshworks CRM product. These are two different products in our platform and the Freshworks CRM app needs a different configuration. You can refer to the documentation for the app configuration.

A Freshsales app can easily be published to Freshworks CRM product with minimal changes by converting the app as Omni-app which will work on both the products. Refer to the steps to convert your app to support both products.

3 Likes

Thank you. I had not realized there is a "freshworks_crm option in the fdk create until just now and I had just assumed that ‘freshsales’ was still correct for the CRM.

I have resolved my issue. Thanks!

3 Likes