How to list out the users belonging to same territory in freshsales

As per my requirement i need to list out all the users belonging to same territory. can anyone help me in this.

Thanks,
Tipuranjali.

Hi Tipuranjali,

If you wish to list all the contacts who are in the same region as the current user i.e. the user who’s API key is being used to make the API call then, Freshsales has an API to filter contacts in the same territory called ‘My Territory contacts’. You can check out the documentation for this API here.

1 Like

Hi @rohith.jayaraman,

To be clear i need to fetch sales owners belonging to the individual territories. If suppose one sales owner belongs to indian territory then i need to fetch all sales owners details belonging to that indian territory.So is there any api to fetch sales owners information on territory basis.

Thanks,
Tipuranjali.

Hi Tipuranjali,

Right now, Freshsales only has APIs to filter leads and contacts based on ‘My Territory’ i.e. the territory of the person who is making the API call. If you would like to get all contacts in any/all territories then you will have to fetch all contacts and then group them based on territory ID in your code.

@Raviraj and I will communicate to the corresponding product team that this is a feature you were looking for in the API

1 Like