The serverless component of the Freshworks apps will print the logs to the serverless logs unlike the frontend apps print their logs in the browser console.
The steps may vary depends on the products as different products use different versions of the Marketplace gallery.
For Freshdesk and Freshservice:
- Go to Admin -> Apps -> Custom Apps.
- Click on the gear icon to go to the settings page of the app that you want to fetch logs for. (This icon will be available only if the app has installation parameters)
- In the modal appears, click on the “Serverless logs” tab. It will load the app logs automatically. You can reload it again to get new logs.
For Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshcaller, and Freshteam:
- Go to Apps section and select Custom Apps.
- Click on the gear icon and select “Logs” in the drop-down to go to the logs page of the app that you want to fetch logs for.
- In the serverless logs page, select the time range in the drop-down to get the logs for the selected time range.
- Click on the reload button to get new logs for the same time range.