Is it possible to edit agent replies on ticket?

Hi

Is it now possible to edit / update also customer and agent replies on ticket? Now we are able only edit notes / description, but not ticket replies.

1 Like

@Kim_Hiekkanen,

Welcome to Freshworks Developer community :high_brightness:

I have reached out the respective API team to get some help on this. Please allow me some more time to keep you posted with accurate helpful information.

1 Like

Hi @Kim_Hiekkanen,

I learnt from the product team that the reason editing agent or requester replies on a ticket is not available because, by the time edit is applied to the ticket – either tweet/email might have already sent to the requester which goes out of Freshdesk’s control.

Do let me know if you see this any differently.

1 Like

Hi

This is because of GDPR related discussion. In Zendesk you can do this: Ticket Redaction App Integration with Zendesk Support. In Freshdesk you can not do anything like this - not even custom made.

3 Likes

I will try to re-iterate with the team to if the knowledge I acquired on this topic is up to date and keep you posted, @Kim_Hiekkanen.

2 Likes

@Kim_Hiekkanen, Unfortunately Freshdesk doesn’t have (redaction mechanism) something like it yet at the moment. I will convert this topic and move to feedback category so that it can be prioritized.

1 Like