No GET API available on Freshsales to retrive phone records

Hi Team,
I am not able to get phone calls record through API ( XXXX/api/phone_calls). From CRM we are able to fetch call records details through reports. Please look into the issue and provide the proper API if any.

Hi @Nishank_Rathod,

Do you mind sharing what is the host Freshworks’ product here? I suppose a similar API is present for Freshdesk, Freshworks CRM, Freshcaller too.

yes its https://company.freshsales.io

Hi, saif actually I need to call API of freshsales and get the phone call details and status.

Hi @Nishank_Rathod,

I tried reproducing issue to see if there are any problem with this API. But it appears like it worked as expected.

1. Can you let me know what kind of errors are you seeing? Do you see any response code that’s 500 or something?
  2. What is the HTTP method for your request? It appears like only POST work on this endpoint.
  3. Please add any details those can help use understand the behaviour better.

Based on the above details, I could understand if this is something that is specific to your account and send an private message on forum to collect some specific details about the freshsales account.

Hi @Saif .
The actual problem is I can only create call log using POST.

e.g. curl -H “Authorization: Token token=sfg999666t673t7t82” -H “Content-Type: application/json” -d ’ {“phone_call”: {“call_direction”: true, “targetable_type”: “lead”, “targetable”: { “first_name”: “Jane”, “last_name”: “Sampleton (sample)”, “work_number”:“5304915427”, “mobile_number”:“11919457004”, “company”: { “name”: “api” }}, “note”: { “description”: “Sample note”}}}’ -X POST https://domain.freshsales.io/api/phone_calls.

Is there any API from which I can fetch all the call records of all users for specific dates.

Understood @Nishank_Rathod,

I will try to check with the Freshsales team if there’s an undocumented API available that developers can consume to get phone records.

HI @Nishank_Rathod

We checked with the Sales team internally and found out that there’s no API available to GET the phone records. I will have this ask converted into a feedback item pass it as a feature request.

Hi @Saif

I am following up regarding the request for phone records. I explored a couple of endpoints: /api/contacts/:id/conversations and /api/sales_accounts/:id/conversations, but these require specific entity IDs, and my objective is to retrieve all records.

I also considered leveraging the onContactUpdate event from the SDK to forward information to my application. However, I encountered a challenge where this event triggers multiple times during a call, and there’s no way to identify the exact moment a call concludes with a recording URL.

Could you please provide any updates or guidance on how to proceed with this matter?