Nodes aren't invoked in routing automation

Hello Team,

The issue is for the Freshcaller APP. I have is deployed an app in one of our Freshcaller accounts and I am using “validatePhoneNumber” function for routing calls to Routing Automation. But now the APP is not getting triggered.

Can I get an solution for this issue?

Regards,
Akhil S Kulkarni

@Akhil_Kulkarni,

Thanks for reporting this incident. Over the past couple of hours, we have been investigating this issue. We found that some of the systems weren’t healthy for the last couple of hours.

We seem to notice the systems are operations since 2:06 PM IST today. I hope you shouldn’t continue to see this issue.

I will keep this thread updated for any active updates.

@Saif,

The issue still persists.

Can you please confirm once if the issue is resolved or not?

Regards,
Akhil S K

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni,

Our team has indicated that this problem has been resolved.

Please let us know if you further see any discrepancies.

@Saif,

I am still facing the same issue.

I have deployed the APP in “https://artissol1.freshcaller.com” to this account and using “validatePhoneNumber” function for routing automation.

When I use to call from “https://artissolcallcenter.freshcaller.com” this account to the above account’s number, I am not able to see any logs.

Please let me know any solution for this.

Regards,
Akhil S Kulkarni

@Saif,

Please let me know if we can get on a quick call so that I can show you the exact issue.

Regards,
Akhil S K

Sure, @Akhil_Kulkarni

Let me send you a private message on the forum and let’s discuss it further if there’s a problem specific to your account.

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni,

With the app details that you have provided over the private message thread, the Freshcaller team has got a chance to check this and informed their findings.

In the function’s renderData() callback, it is expected for the app to include the response attribute in the data object as per the actions configuration expectations. But, it has been modified to requiredResponse in your app.
This is the reason, the routing automation workflow cannot detect the response from the app.

Could you change this callback data and confirm if it works fine? Please refer to the documentation for the syntax for the callback method properties and response payload.

1 Like

Hi Sudha, team
is this sorted?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.