Portal customization questions

I have also created a ticket (at support@freshservice.com) for this but wanted to share some of our questions about portal customization as others might also have answers to them:

• First of all, from Freshservice itself the link for Portal Customization points to Freshdesk Portal Customizations which is incorrect. Freshservice marketing team will hopefully correct this soon to the correct link:
    FreshThemes : Freshservice
  • How can I add cards (like Portal Home) for the categories in Solutions Home? It looks like using “solutions-content-container” is hardcoded and I cannot iterate the categories with #categories to show cards for each category and from that category link jump into the Solutions category home page (it always shows Solutions home in which it expects the container to show the category home)
  • How can I show the entire article in Solutions category home and Article list? The “description” tag remains truncated even when removing the ellipsis helper.
  • How can I show the actual article including its HTML when using “description” in Solutions category home or Article list seems not to be possible? It shows a text-only without HTML tags. Is any other placeholder available to show the full article including HTML?
  • When iterating through articles from the Solutions Category Home using the following:
  {{#folders}}
    <p>Folder: {{name}}</p>
      {{#articles}}
        <p>Article: {{title}}</p>
      {{/articles}}
  {{/folders}}

It shows me all folders, but only 4 articles. Why?

Regards,

Nika.

2 Likes

@nikagl - Did you get any answers from the support that helped you solve this?

Hi @Saif ,

I did get some answers but not real solutions. Most is “as designed” or “wait for some next release”…

Regards,

Nika.

1 Like