React App Rendering in Freshdesk

Hi
Ayush here,

1. I was testing Full Page Create-React-App generated React frontend with my socket io, nodejs backend and I am not able to get any result on the freshdesk page after doing ?dev=true.

2. I tested an app with Html,css only frontend and the same backend and I was getting desired results but with the usual react flow, it is not working, also there is not many sample repositories present where I can look how React frontend works with freshdesk.

3. I tried to configure my frontend according to the one repo I got online but still freshdesk is not able to get the index.js file. Why the normal HTML, CSS works and not the React one is what my query is, and how I can make it work.

4. Also, my Frontend and backend are working successfully on localhost, just to tell there is no problem with connection of both the components, the difference is now we want the frontend to be freshdesk page instead of localhost.

@Rajasegar_Chandiran can you please help here? Thanks!

Hi Ayush,
React apps work perfectly with Freshdesk, there must be something else we are missing here,
did you find any errors in the browser console and the terminal where you run your app with the fdk
How did you bootstrap your project in the first place, did you use the fdk template for React or did you manually configure your project?
You can find the list of sample apps here
https://developers.freshdesk.com/v2/docs/sample-apps/
Please check for any errors in the console and let us know

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.