Serverless app not working on production also not getting any logs

I am developing a serverless app that should be executed on ticket creation events.

Use case: automatically update ticket field using the department fields after ticket is created.

Local testing: The app is successfully working while tested on the local simulator http://localhost:10001/web/test#

Logs: After deployed on the marketplace app, there are no logs generated.

@Rupendra.Sharma - Your post has been edited to remove any identifying information like App ID.

One quick question,

Is this app not a custom app?

@Saif,

I have developed the app and deployed as a custom APP in our as well as customer’s Freshservice account.

Issue: The APP is not getting triggered on “App install event”.

Find the code snippet for more clarity.

Please let me know if any particular reason why the events are not getting triggered as this app is of high priority and has to be submitted to the customer by tomorrow, but as the issue is there, I am unable to deliver it.

Regards,
Akhil S K

@Rupendra.Sharma,
if you had migrated the platform version to 2.1 (manifest file) then you need to move all your event declaration to manifest file, with the latest version declaring events inside of server.js won’t work
Kindly refer this post for more reference.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

@Rupendra.Sharma and @Akhil_Kulkarni,

Like @Santhosh shared, are we sure the app built uses the platform version 2.0 ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.