The service book implementation is a project by UBA, to measure performance evaluation. This project is focused on work flow applications, this means that, for every request logged on Freshdesk, when an agent attends to this request, the business needs to know whether SLAs were adhered to, or breached.
Getting time stamps on requests, the agent it was assigned to and more are the details required from freshdesk to enable the Bank track the staff performance from the service book platform
We would need the freshdesk tech team to review and advise a suitable way we can receive these information near real-time.
Events that may trigger the data push may include:
- New complaint submission
- Change in complaint status
- Change in responsible party.
Required data specification includes:
- Assigned to: this is the staff responsible to treat request.
- Date assigned - This refers to the date the request was assigned
- Date updated- This refers to the date the request was last updated
- Request id- This refers to the unique identification number of the request
- Request description- This refers to the description of the request
- Task type- This refers to the unique request type ( example account deactivation complaint or request)
- Request status- This refers to the status of the request (for example- pending, approved)
- Date completed- This refers to the date the request was completed
- Exp. due date- This refers to the expected due/closure date for this request
- SLA (value in time)- This refers to the entire turnaround time of the request
Awaiting your timely response. Thank you