` ticket.propertiesLoaded` does not function as expected

Hi Team,
I hope you all doing well and safe.

In Freshservice, the ticket.propertiesLoaded event under the events API does not function as expected(works sometime and fails sometime). Currently African Bank is facing this issue and they’re live a couple of months ago. Please check this asap.

Thank you

Hello @Manigandan_Ravi,

I am trying to find out references to the features that you are using but unable to find those.

1. I found, New Ticket Page Events, but ticket.propertiesLoaded wasn’t one of those.
  2. Either in Product REST APIs, I don’t see anything related in Tickets page.

Maybe, I am looking at the wrong places, can you please point me to the right places to look at?

We need to know some effective information to understand:

Not all the information is mandatory(as hyperlinked), but please let know information that you have for us dig a bit deeper.

EDIT: Found the reference :hammer:

Hi @Saif ,
Thank you soo much for your quick reply.

Chrome Version : Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Fdk version : Installed: 6.5.4

But the customer facing the issue on the latest version of the chrome too.

Hope this will be helpful thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

@Manigandan_Ravi

One of the developers in our community @Zach faced a similar issue related to ticket.propertiesLoaded. below is the link to the thread for that issue

please check his approach helps you, maybe @Zach can shed some light on this topic?

1 Like

@velmurugan and @Manigandan_Ravi -

Yes, I have had the same problem with an application that I had created. It was dependent on the ticket properties loading before I could validate an if statement. What we found was that this was identified as a bug and they are working on a solution. I reached back out to get an update and will let you guys know what I hear. Here is the bug ticket id if that helps https://freshworks.freshrelease.com/FS/issues/FS-27697. Hopefully we hear some good news soon, as this functionality is extremely important to a number of applications I have built.

Thank you for reaching out to me, sorry that I don’t have better news.

-Zach

3 Likes