Updating already published Freshdesk App to Freshworks App

Hi,

We already have our app with the name of Zonka Feedback on the Freshdesk App store. It is an External App right now using only Freshdesk APIs. Here is the link to it.

Now we have developed a Freshworks App using Freshdesk CLI and we want to update our existing App to this one on the same App store URL.

I need some help with how to go about this. Can I update the existing App to this one? I the App Management interface I don’t see that.

Kindly Help.

@rs1812,
Good Day!
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the app type in our platform by adding new version,
you need to create a new app for this case.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Santhosh ,

Thanks for your reply. Should we delete the existing one and replace it with other one? Or can we have 2 different App listed for the same company? Is that possible?

yes, it is possible, you can have two different apps.

This will have problems if the users use the existing one, so don’t delete it, instead, you can depricate the app from our app listing so that users can’t see the older one for the new install.

please create a ticket on dev assist portal to depricate the app from the marketplace

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Santhosh

Thank you. I will create the ticket once we have our new app on the store. Otherwise there will be no app at all to show :slight_smile: I hope that will work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.