Welcome to the Freshworks Developer Forum! We’re glad that you’re here.
- Ask questions with sufficient details to provide a better context.
- Post replies promptly and share your expertise. Community champions will be rewarded.
- Like posts to express interest, approval, and support.
- Maintain a friendly tone devoid of profanity in all your communication
- Respond to the context of the content rather than the tone of the content.
- Do not post unverified statements or prejudiced comments. Enforce your statement with factual sources.
- Respect the opinions of others.
- Strictly no bullying.
- Before posting queries verify if the topic has been discussed.
- Assign an appropriate category to each new post. When in doubt, consult the “About” section of each category.
- As often as possible, consolidate your response and comments into a single reply.
- Do not cross-post in multiple categories.
- Save yourself the trouble of attaching your name or signature to each post/reply.
- Report irrelevant posts and replies by flagging them.
- Do not indulge in activities that can prevent the forum site from rendering or disrupt its functionality.
- Do not use the forum for personal benefit. The community is here to help everyone derive value.
- Do not spread hoaxes.
- Do not promote products/services without disclosing your relationship with the brand mentioned.
- Do not post content irrelevant to the Freshworks Platform or web development ecosystems.
- Do not impersonate or implicate anyone.
- Do not post graphic or textual content pertaining to violence or nudity.
- Do not include any confidential information related to a company or an individual in your posts and replies.
- Do not share your account credentials, API keys, or any other sensitive information.
- Double-check to ensure not to violate copyright or intellectual property entitlements.
Our community is a moderated space and all members are required to comply with the aforementioned code of conduct. Failure to do so may result in the restriction of further participation.