I would like to modify the existing test data in server/test_data/ that appear in http://localhost:10001/web/test#. There are three things I would find useful:
- Can I add new files that represent different tests I want to run manually
- I can delete files I don’t need in my project (not critical but nice to have)
** e.g. my project only implements onAppInstall, onExternalEvent. I have no need for all others. I’d like them to be removed from the list so dropdown easier to find what I need.
- The “Reset” button on http://localhost:10001/web/test# restores to the version I modified
So for example, here is the test_data directory I would like:
| |____test_data | | |____onAppInstall.json | | |____onContactUpdate.json | | |____onContactEmailChange.json | | |____onExternalEvent.json | | |____onCompanyUpdate.json | | |____onCompanyNameChange.json
And if I modifiy any of the files, when I click “Reset”, I’d like it to restore to my version (not the freshworks default)
What I have found:
- If you delete a file, they still appear in the dropdown. Why? Where are the coming from?
- If you edit and save one of the files. Then press “Reset”, your edits are lost and file is updated to freshworks default.
- If you add files, they do not appear in the dropdown list.