Note: This announcement contains updates of releases from FDK versions from 6.2.5 to 6.3.1
- Launched the serverless test framework on beta.
fdk validatecommand to automatically fix some non-breaking lint errors and warnings.
- In OAuth, the refresh token will be reused when a new refresh token is not sent by the authentication provider.
Added serverless test framework (Beta)
- The new test framework provides a skeleton for the test suite and the complete serverless component of the app can be tested with it.
- It provides a definition of how a test should be written, lifecycle, and other configurations pertaining to that.
- Mocha is defined by the platform. So every suite & test that the developer writes should adhere to Mocha’s specification.
fdk testis the command to run the tests if it exists.
Autofix validation errors and warnings
--fix can be used along with
fdk validate command to fix some of the non-breaking linting errors and warnings. More lint rules will be added to it incrementally in the future.
OAuth refresh token reusage
When a new refresh token is not sent by the authentication provider, the previous refresh token will be retained for further use.
Serverless event payloads
Kindly update the FDK to the latest version using the