How to get flag of customer reply on ticket or not with tickets api or do you have any other option for it.?

How to get flag of customer reply on ticket or not with tickets api or do you have any other option for it.?

Hi @Dinesh_Sarak,

Welcome to the community :wave: Can you add more details to the topic description so that we can understand your situation better? :slight_smile:

As per my understanding so far, you want to find out whether the customer has replied to a ticket or not. Ideally, as a flag. I can broadly think of two approaches. One of them relies on automations, the other one doesn’t.

1. You can set up an automation that will alter the status of a ticket when the requestor responds and check the status via the APIs:
    i. Update the status values accordingly in Settings > Ticket Fields

ii. Set up an automation rule that changes ticket status upon requester response.

iii. You’ll notice automatic status change upon customer/requestor response.

Also visible in the activities tab

iv. Now you can use the List All Tickets, View a ticket or Filter Tickets API based on the status field

2. You can also make use of List All conversations endpoint to find if the customer has replied or not based on the payload fields. Note that you might have to add a bit of logic as well.

1 Like